Twitter Analytics will be fun and useful, but why no ability to sort by best/worst performers? How can we tell what does/doesn’t work if we can’t see what does/doesn’t work? Intro here. Analytics themselves here (you need to activate before you’ll start seeing stats).
This is the website of James Clive-Matthews, award-winning journalist, editor, content strategist and occasional blogger
Media blog: latest
- On Anti-EU Lies and Retiring from Blogging
- The EU, the British media, the BBC, and “balance”
- If I were to write a post about the Ukraine situation this evening, it’d be much like this
- If I were to write a post on the current Ukraine situation, this would be it
- What are the implications of the German Constitutional Court’s OMT ruling?